SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
Shipping will be calculated at time of purchase.
- Buyer’s remorse – You have 30 days to call for an RMA#, must be able to email proof of purchase, and pay return shipping. Product will not be accepted without an RMA# and will be returned to customer.
- Damaged in shipping – Call for an RMA#, a replacement will be shipped to you.
Warranty: Limited One-Year Warranty
This warranty runs for one year from date of purchase with proof of purchase.
This warranty covers all components of this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions listed below:
- DOES NOT COVER any loss or damage arising to the negligence operation of this outdoor cooker
- DOES NOT COVER any loss or damages arising in any way out of the use of this outdoor cooker when it has been altered, repaired by persons other than LoCo – Crazy Good Cookers, LLC., or when it has been abused or misused, or used in any other way than described in the instruction manual.
- This warranty does not cover incidental and consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this outdoor cooker. The liability of LoCo – Crazy Good Cookers, LLC. is, in any event, limited to the amount of the original purchase price of this outdoor cooker, and remains in force only as long as the product remains in its original, as-built configuration. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- DOES NOT COVER any discoloration or rust to the outdoor cooker as these occurrences are part of the outdoor cookers normal wear and tear.
If your outdoor cooker proves to be defective we will either send you a replacement part to fix your outdoor cooker or we will send you a replacement outdoor cooker with an identical or substantially equivalent outdoor cooker. This service will be performed at no charge to you.